Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Ikea Hack Complete: Trunk Cube Table

Hi Ladies!

I'm tickled as punch to let you know that I finished my Trunk Cube table (my Ikea hack).

I bought two Lack tables for $7.99 each and some trunk ends (from Lowe's) and wood glue:


I followed the directions on Making it with Danielle and ...

... TAH-DAH! 



For less than $20 I got (what I think) is a really cute table! 


Ignore the bare floors and the wires hanging from the wall. 
My living room is still a work in progress.



What do you think?
Simple but cute...right?
Does it still look like a $8 table top?

11 comments:

  1. Wow! I love those little additions! It makes it look a lot more put together than just a regular IKEA table! Good job friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ikea hacks are the best! i love those little details you added :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out great!! The trunk ends really make it look polished and finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out adorable! I love the bowl, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That fits perfectly! & completes that area! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ikea for the win with affordable pieces like that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, I'm super impressed! It looks so cute. Love the bowl underneath too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The table is super cute! And I love your chairs and couch!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this!!! Nicely done! ;)
    Have a fabulous weekend, Trish!
    xo - Brenda // ChattingOverChocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It came out great! I've always wanted to do this with those tables :)

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete