Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Teaser Tuesday::: ALIVE

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm

"We run and run and run. Matilda's monsters will start hunting us soon, if they aren't already. We have to get our friends before her kind gets to them first."

What do you think? 
Would you keep reading?

~Trish
I would love it if you followed me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

PS: For whatever reason my comments on WordPress blogs are going to SPAM (ugh), I may have tried to leave a comment on your blog but it's not showing up due to it landing in your spam inbox. Please check to see if I'm in there and mark me as not a spammer. Pretty Please!

2 comments:

  1. That book definitely sounds interesting, can't wait to hear more of what you think :)

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss reading but I hardly have time these days. And I know how frustrating it is having your comment going into Spam folder, I had the same problem for a long time and had to contact the blogger to resolve it!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete