Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Teaser Tuesday ::: Cinder (The Lunar Chronicles #1)

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme, 
hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm

goodreads
“He was the fantasy of every girl in the country. He was so far out of realm, her world, that she should have stopped thinking about him the second the door had closed. Should stop thinking about him immediately. Should never think about him again, except maybe as a client - and her prince.
And yet, the memory of his fingers against her skin refused to fade.” 

YES- I'm starting another YA Series! ;)
Have you read this yet? The reviews on Goodreads are so good I couldn't resist!
What are you reading this week?

~Trish
I would love it if you followed me: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

8 comments:

  1. Let me know how you like it once you're done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just bought this & the 2nd book this weekend! :) Cant wait to start it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this series! You are going to have such fun.

    Here's my TT - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/11/10/teaser-tuesdays-135-tropical-depression/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this series. Just got Winter on my kindle today :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed this series. Hope you do as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the cover! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard great things about this series, but I haven't read it yet. I hope you like it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay Awesome teaser and one of my favas. I absolutely love the lunar chronicles, and I totally love prince Kai! Thank you for stopping by my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete