Wednesday, November 11, 2015

What's Hap-PINNING Wednesday {#13}

Linking up with Jenn & Jessi - HERE
Here's what's hap-pinning in my world...

I LOVE getting my nails done.
I use to get my nails done every two weeks ... faithfully.

I've done it all...acrylic, gel tips, gel nails, natural nails, airbrushed, hand painted designs.

I love all this:
pin, pin, pin, pin
But, for me to be a "responsible" adult, getting my nails done every two weeks has moved down on my priority list. So I'm reading up on tips on how to paint my own nails (yes...I need to read tips because I'm not great at it. In the past both my hands looked like I painted them with my left hand).
pin
Here's some tips and tricks I liked:
pin
pin
pin
pin
I've painted my nails once trying some of these tips and it has turned out fantastic! I'm quite happy and will be trying these tricks again.

pin
Do you have any tips you recommend for me to try?

What are you pinning this week?

~trish
Find me on: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

12 comments:

  1. i'm pretty good with nail polish on both hands but it took a lot of practice to get it down!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never guessed that is how they got the zig-zagging design on the nails! I totally need to try that out with my girls... looks so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great tips - I haven't tried the ice one yet, but I have tried ice water...so we'll see if I have better results! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ive started doing my own mani's to save money, and I've gotten better at it. Just takes practice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, great post today! Love these tips. Have you ever tried Jamberry nails? I think I want to try them. I work in the medical field and they might be good for me.

    ~Ashley @ A Cute Angle
    acutelifestyle.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a mess with nails - that's why I'm loving the whole Jamberry thing right now.
    Funny that the one pin picture with the silver - those are actually Jamberry nails with the chevron print - I have them :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! I need to start doing my nails more often now that I'm at home - that water trick actually works!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, I spent a few minutes scanning through Pins for white elephant gift exchanges the other night ;) My daughter, spent some time putting nail polish on water and then sticking her nail in it to make like a marbly looking thing... NIGHTMARE. But you should try it, maybe you can give me some tips for her :))

    ReplyDelete
  9. I try to do my nails myself for the most part as well to save on the cost, but I do like to get gel when I'm going to be traveling so I don't worry about chipped nails. And lol at the right hand, I feel the same way!

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  10. I try to do my nails myself for the most part as well to save on the cost, but I do like to get gel when I'm going to be traveling so I don't worry about chipped nails. And lol at the right hand, I feel the same way!

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing post dear! I invite you to join my Giveaway on the blog:

    theprintedsea.blogspot.de/2015/11/phone-case-giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  12. Omg! thanks for all the tips. I do not know how to apply polish on my own so yeah, I'm pretty high maintainance. So I'm truly grateful to this post. Love yah!
    Xoxo,
    Jaimie | THE MERMAID IN STILETTOS

    ReplyDelete