Wednesday, November 18, 2015

What's Hap-PINNING Wednesday {#14}

Linking up with Jenn & Jessi - HERE
Here's what's hap-pinning in my world...

Thanksgiving is almost here...and you know what that means - HOLIDAY COCKTAILS!

Normally for Thanksgiving my mom and I just take a bottle of wine to enjoy with our ham, turkey, macaroni and cheese, sweet potatoes...but this year maybe I should try something different.

Some options I'm considering:
Honeycrisp Apple Sangria
Apple Cider Mimosas
Pomegranate and Orange Sangria
Pumpkin Pie Martini
Cranberry Margaritas
I want to try all of these!

What is your Thanksgiving cocktail go to?

What are you pinning this week?

~trish
Find me on: Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads

7 comments:

  1. Yes to all of these!!! I had an apple pie sangria the other weekend and it was DELICIOUS!! Really sweet, but yummy (you'd have liked it). Now, come over here and make me one of those...or ALL of these haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. i will have to try that pomegranate/orange sangria! it looks so amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do good to have a two liter or a can of anything in my fridge but I always think these fancy cocktails are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will take one of each, please! haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made an apple pie sangria...and got sick. Boo :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look so amazing, especially the honeycrisp sangria! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These all look amazing, I definitely need that honeycrisp sangria in my life <3

    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete