Monday, January 4, 2016

The 1st Monday of 2016...Let the New Year Begin!


{...}
Happy Monday Friends & Happy New Year! 

I fell off my blog-wagon for the past month+ so I'm attempting to start the new year off right (with a lot of already written & scheduled posts).

Since I haven't blogged in the past few weeks here's what I've been up to:

**Work: I'm still in training and will probably be so for another 15-30 days until I have [and pass] my "Demo Day" -- demo day is the test day where I'm tested/roleplay by one of the regional managers. They give me a scenario and in the end they decide if I "pass" and if I can get promoted to sell on my own.

**Studying for my West Virginia real estate licensing test...annnnd I'm behind. By like 10 chapters. I need to really cram in the hours this week to get back on schedule.

**Family Time for the holidays:




**Some crochet:

**Decorated my condo for Christmas for the first time ever

**Ran a 5k on Thanksgiving

**I've already un-decorated from Christmas and put away all the great gifts I got this year:

**Watched all five seasons of Teen Wolf

**Volunteered with Habitat for Humanity and helped build some walls 


**Saw Sisters with Marie. I thought it was hilarious!

**Enjoyed Margaritas with Stephanie and Marie.

**Had brunch with Ashby and her boys.

**Had mom & Amani over for sushi and movie watching

**Started a new diet:

**Worked Saturday & Sunday.

Aaand that's it! All caught up!

How did you celebrate the New Year? 

Did I miss anything while I was on my blog break?


~Trish
Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin' || Twitter || Goodreads


Linking up w Weekending

7 comments:

  1. You've been a busy bee!! :) Good luck with the studying and your work test!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back & get an update on how life has been!
    Looks like you had a great holiday season!
    Good luck on the cramming of 10 chapters - yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been a busy lady!! Hope this year brings you all the best - good luck with the RE exam! xo, Biana -BlovedBoston

    ReplyDelete
  4. welcome back!! it's so good to unplug for a while and just enjoy life. there were so many times i'd sit down and then get right back up with a "meh, maybe later" attitude and it felt great!! then i missed blogging and did a whole bunch of scheduled posts LOL.

    happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are one busy lady!! Happy New Year. Wishing you much happiness and health in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that you included big things and little things in this post! How is the diet going? I've never heard of that one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You put me to shame! You're so productive! Good luck with WV & demo day!!

    ReplyDelete