Wednesday, January 18, 2017

I'm a BeachBody Coach!

So one thing I took on in 2016 was Beachbody.

I started with 21 Day Fix and was hooked. 
I have since done rounds of 21 Day Fix Extreme, 22 Minute Hardcore, The Master's Hammer and Chisel and PiYo.

I have lost 25lbs just by using the portion containers most days (let's be real - I still love cheetos, cupcakes and margaritas) and working out 30-45 minutes today in my home office.

I've become since a believer I've decided to become a Beachbody Coach! 

And have become a workout selfie nut:


Are you into Beachbody and/or considering it?  

Right now Beachbody is doing an AWESOME special right now where you can get ALL ACCESS to ALL the programs for just $99 a year. 


Check it out HERE. This promo is being offered until 2.28.17


Check out my Beachbody page and if you have any questions shoot me an email or leave me a comment below! 

~Trish

2 comments:

  1. So proud of you and all that you've accomplished! And I'm happy to have that offer--I've been trying out different workouts (ok, so far it was just Country Heat...and then I watched part of Hammer and Chisel to see if it was something I thought I could do while pregnant), so I already feel like I'm getting my money's worth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Glad the programs have been working for you so well!

    ReplyDelete