Monday, January 16, 2017

My Wall Gallery

I've always wanted to do a wall gallery in my home. I'd drool over all the beautiful ones on pinterest for YEARS. 

But ...
I'm TERRIBLE at hanging things on the wall. In all the homes I've lived in I have never even hung a photo (well in my college dorm Tom Welling DID hang on my wall for a semester or two).

In the past two years I have managed to hang a few things on the walls [thank you Command Strips] and have been pleased with that - but on the last day of last year I decided to go balls to the wall and hang a whole WALL GALLERY:


Finds from: Esty, World Market,Vacations in past (London and Paris), Mixtiles and frames from Michael.

I love it.
Absolutely love it.

Linking up with Jenn @ WHW


~Trish

4 comments:

  1. This is really cool. Love all the pieces you've chosen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE! It came out amazing, especially loving the quote on your house running on love and wine <3
    Green Fashionista

    ReplyDelete