Monday, January 23, 2017

Never Miss a Monday!

One of my new mottos for working out: Never Miss a Monday!


Starting the week off a hot sweaty mess - who doesn't want that?! 

my serious face after finishing Plyo Fix Extreme. 

Before my workout had to start with this bad news:
No more Energize. Very Very sad story.

there is a good chance I'll lick this container clean tomorrow AM for the last little bits.
Considering 21 Day Fix Extreme? Let me know! We can be accountability partners :)
Challenge Pack available here (awesome deal)



Do you have a workout motto?
Share with me! 

~Trish

4 comments:

  1. way..to..go! I need all the motivation I can get! Happy Monday girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried the Energize but hear great things about it.
    My mantra is usually something like DONT DIE ;) haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to remind myself that i'll feel better once it's done LOL

    ReplyDelete