Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Vision Board Party!

Hello!

I've been invited to a vision board party on Friday.

I'm super excited! I've never put one together for myself but I've heard it's a great way to manifest what you want from the universe. 

So far I've picked out the board itself (a cute cork board with frame):
Purchased at Michael's with coupon of course! 
But now I need to start gathering ideas as to what I need to put on my board...aka what do I want to manifest in 2017?!?! 

Some of my ideas so far:





Have you made a vision board before?
Any suggestions/ideas/comments?


Linking up with Jessie & Jenn for WHW


~Trish

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what your vision board looks like! I've never heard of a vision board party but it sounds productive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't done this but what a fabulous idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a virtual one of these! haven't made a real one in a while!

    ReplyDelete