Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Hanging Herb Garden

Another bright idea brought to you by: Pinterest 😼

I have been dying over this pin for ages so I finally made it to Ikea to make my own Hanging Herb Garden:


Great for a small spaces and now I have access to fresh herbs every day! 

Here's what you need to make your own:

Fintorp Rail from Ikea
Fintorp Hooks ... also from Ikea
Fintorp Utensil Holder...from ... you guessed it - Ikea! 

I bought the herbs from the grocery store - your store probably has them to you just have to keep an eye out for them. Usually in the fresh food area with the veggies.  I picked: mint, thyme, rosemary, basil, parsley and going to add cilantro soon.

Pick a sunny area (close to the window) get your leveler out (or eyeball it like I did), screwdriver/drill and boom - in less than 10 minutes you have a quick and cute wall garden!

~Trish


2 comments: