Monday, February 20, 2017

Personal Development Books To Read

I did TERRIBLE with my reading goals last year. I don't think I read even5 books last year - oooh the shame of it all!

I really think by me not blogging and having someone (you) to hold me accountable for my reading goals - things really fell by the wayside.

This year I'm going to make up for it!
I have pre-planned to read AT LEAST 6 of these 8 PD books (on top of all the chicklit I want to read)

All of which I have picked for myself and ones that I have been wanting to read (all of last year).


I'm starting with The Four Agreements. I'm about 70% in to it now. It just makes SO much sense.
I'll do a blog post on it later so keep an eye out for that!

Also on my list:
- The Miracle Morning
-Daring Greatly
-The Happiness Project
-Get Over Your Damn Self
-Rising Strong
-You Are a Badass
-The Power of Now 

I hope to end 2017 a more developed person than I have started it to be! 


What PD books have you read and recommend?
What PD books do you want to read?

~Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment