Thursday, July 6, 2017

Thankful Thursday

I wasn't planning on blogging today but I saw Rebecca's post and felt inspired! 


1.  This journal: 
I bought it probably about 6+ months ago. It's been sitting on my desk staring me in the face since. Today is the first day I actually wrote in it.  And it felt good.

2. The rain today. Mother Nature watering my pepper and tomato plants.

3. My challenge group for July:
the ladies in the group keep me motivated & inspired to workout every day. 

4. It's only the 6th day of the month and I already have two sales in!  ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ

5. One week of work and then it's vacation time (and it helps that I'm close to quota so perhaps I can relax and enjoy my vacay and not worry {too} much about work)!

6. The outlets opened near my house a few months ago - so me and along with everyone else in Montgomery County were there spending (literally) the day away on the 4th. I'm grateful I have the funds to do so and now I have a bunch of cute things to wear on my vacation (and to work).

7. I'm grateful for this quote: "Today is a good day for a good day". I have it hung on my wall so I can be reminded every day. 


What are you grateful for this week?

~trish

4 comments:

  1. I so love your wall & that quote right in the middle!!! I may need to make me one of those!
    I love your gratitude journal! Did you get that at Target?I've seen some there with those different sayings on the front.
    I love when it rains too because I'm forever forgetting to water our flowers :)
    Thanks for linking up with me today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that quote too and your wall is so pretty. I hope you have a great vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that journal! Of course, I am addicted to all things journal related...notebooks, pens, pencils, even scrapbooking stuff to decorate the pages. Does the journal have prompts in it or blank pages?

    I was thankful for the rain today, too, so I wouldn't have to water the garden.

    What a cute wall you've put together and that quote is awesome! A reminder that every day is just about as good as you make up your mind it's going to be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love that you have a group who keeps you inspired/motivated to workout daily! i have a group like that called the Ahole Bros (whatsapp group) and we text each other swelfies and push one another to post about our workouts.

    ReplyDelete