Wednesday, July 5, 2017

WIP: Midwife Blanket

Hello Friends!

I'm getting some crochet mojo back! I've been slowly picking up my hook and getting some stitches in here and there, and it feels good!

One of my goals last year (which I failed to do - so I'm taking it on again this year) is to create & donate some blankets to Project Linus.  

I am determined to donate a few handmade blankets before the end of the year. I did make one last year and tucked it away somewhere...(aka I put it in a safe place and now I can't remember where that safe place is). I've started a second blanket I intend to donate called The Midwife Blanket





Have you seen Call the Midwife? It's a great show! You can binge watch on Netflix right now! 

Meanwhile I'll keep on hooking!

~Trish




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful blanket! I LOVE Call the Midwife. It is such a good show. (we sure have come a long way in childbirth!)

    ReplyDelete